Thursday 18 August 2011

The great escape....

There has been criticism of this blog on my FB profile. Not enough pics apparently, according to Liz. Well, this should help a little. Now, we know FL are bright, forward pups, but this is what I came down to this morning:
So this is the way out



This is a premium DogHealth bolt together puppy pen for vigorous litters. The bolts are held together with nuts and tightened with a key. I had noticed them chewing away at the fixings but thought nothing of it. Luckily the large pile of papers prevented more exiting with ease. Brulee was found in the middle of the sitting room floor with a fir cone (safer than the computer leads I suppose).  Now all the bolts have been turned around, and will be checked daily....moments later all was calm  and much later on in the morning when more visitors arrived, they were still crashed out after all the excitement:

I'm an angel really, this halo has just slipped a tad

4 comments:

  1. Lol they can certainly get into some scrapes at this age! So sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary there was an article in "Lappies USA" about the dangers of this type of drnking bowl. A puppy has already had it's head stuck in the holding ring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ken,

    It is only on there when I'm in attendance. Never overnight etc - I just face the bath on return. The USA FL was 3/4 months I believe but its a good warning to owners. I shall flag it in the text of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice update Mary, hope you are ok and getting sleep and mum is doing well? Jo x

    ReplyDelete